1. What is a Celebrity Meet & Greet?Our Celebrity Meet & Greet or "CMG" is an event where fans are able to interact with Celebrities. Fans & collectors can purchase signed photos, CD's, books, items, memorabilia etc., from the celebrity that attends the "CMG". Sometimes a Celebrity Meet & Greet will just be an event where you'll just meet & greet celebrities & they may not be selling anything. It really just depends on what the Celebrity Meet & Greet (CMG) will entail, because each one could be somewhat different depending on who's promoting it & the reason behind it.
2. Will I be able to talk to the celebrity about their career & carry on lengthy conversations with them? This will depend on how busy the celebrity is & it will depend on the flow of traffic. It may not be a good idea to talk in length with them if there is long lines trying to buy their items. You would have a better chance talking with them after the lines go down & towards the end of the show, rather than at the beginning of the show.
3. Will I be able to take photos of the celebrities, or get my photo made with them? Yes! Cameras are allowed at all of our "CMG's". Most of the time you will be able to take photos of celebrities or get your photo made with them if you have someone to take the photo for you. Keep in mind however, that some stars may not want their photos taken, & some may even charge you depending on the circumstances. . It's always best to ask permission from them first if you can take a photo of them or with them, and we definitely ask that you share your pictures with us so that we can post them on our website.
4.Will Celebrities be charging for Photos, Memorabilia, CD's DVD's etc.? Yes. Prices may vary with all celebrities depending on who they are, & be anywhere from $5.00 to $25.00 & up depending on what they are selling.
5. If I leave the "CMG" for lunch or whatever, do I have to pay to get back in? No. You will be able to get back in the event without having to pay again. We are working on that issue & how that procedure will work.
6. Will there be any place for me to sit down? Unfortunately sitting in the event room is designated for Celebrities & V.I.P's only & those seats are limited. If you need to sit down, I would suggest going to the hotel casino lounge to relax, or your hotel room. You can always come back to the event when your ready. Don't stay away to long though, you may miss out on a few surprises.
7. Will I have fun at this event? Yes, if you like meeting Stars, shaking their hands, collecting autographs & memorabilia, then a "CMG" is made for you!
8. What if I can't make the event, can I order signed photos from the "CMG"? Yes! Please visit our pre-order page for details.
9. Can I bring my own items to be signed? Yes! They may charge you though, so come prepared.
10. What Celebrities can I expect to see? You can expect to see the Celebrities that's listed on our guest list. Please keep in mind that all celebrities are subject to their availability. There maybe a few surprise Celebrities attending that's not listed as guest, so you just never know who's going to be showing up. You might just be surprised! 11. Can I bring my family to this event? Of course you can! 12. Will there be lines to get into this event & will they be long? We always expect long lines to get into a "CMG". Security will be very tight. I would suggest you come 10 minutes early to avoid waiting in line, if you do not want to wait to get into the "CMG". 13. This event is open to the public right? Yes, it is open to the public. 15.Do I have to pay to park?No! You do not have to pay to park.Parking is FREE!16.What if I have questions at the event when I get there, who will help me then?The "CMG" staff. 17. Will you be doing more of these types of events in the future?Yes! See our "CMG" future dates.
Most all Celebrities will be charging a FEE for signing Autographs, CD's, Memorabilia, ect. Celebrity guests are subject to their availability. Absolutely NO refunds on Admission Tickets.
You WILL get to meet the guests in person. Our guests sign for the duration of the day(s) that they are signed for appearing, but please note.....while guests are scheduled to appear for full days, some guests may leave early before the end of the event depending on the departure time of their outbound flight. "Celebrity Meet & Greet" cannot guarantee that attendees arriving late in the afternoon at the event will have the opportunity to meet all guests. To ensure you are able to meet and greet the guests of your choice, it is recommended that you arrive early in the day whenever possible. Can't attend the event? Click the banners above to order your photos today!